Moreover, in the spotlight are the following topics:
- U.S. policy towards the war that Russia wages in the East of Ukraine;
- new tendencies and mechanism of blocking by Russia the Azov ports of Mariupol anf Berdyansk;
- Western Balkans, in particular Russian impacts on Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, dessimination mechanisms for the Russian propaganda and its counteraction to NATO and the EU;
- Russian intervention in Syria and its possible expansion to the Black sea region;
- prospects for creation of the new Italian-Hungarian political block and its chances in the next elections to the European Parliament;
- actions of the Russian Orthodox Church in France;
- security passport of Odesa region.